(SOLVED!) DumpSnapshot problem with button type=OnOnly

ABP Electronics

Hi there,

Here is an idea and the problem which I can't solve.

I have few sets of button which change parameters of my synth. These buttons trigger the same CC message with different values. Buttons are type= OnOnly and they forward id to six leds which are in radio group.

Here is my script:

EVENT_BUTTON id=  37  fwd_id=LED:36  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  0:0 
EVENT_BUTTON id=  38  fwd_id=LED:37  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  26:26 
EVENT_BUTTON id=  39  fwd_id=LED:38  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  51:51  
EVENT_BUTTON id=  40  fwd_id=LED:39  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  77:77 
EVENT_BUTTON id=  41  fwd_id=LED:40  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  102:102 
EVENT_BUTTON id=  42  fwd_id=LED:41  button_mode=OnOnly  type=cc chn= 14 cc=84  range=  127:127

EVENT_LED    id= 36   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 0:25       radio_group=2  
EVENT_LED    id= 37   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 26:50     radio_group=2  
EVENT_LED    id= 38   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 51:76     radio_group=2  
EVENT_LED    id= 39   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 77:101   radio_group=2  
EVENT_LED    id= 40   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 102:126 radio_group=2  
EVENT_LED    id= 41   type=CC chn=14 cc= 84  range= 127:127 radio_group=2  

EVENT_BUTTON id=  70             button_mode=OnOnly  type=meta  range=1:1 meta=setSnapshot metal=LoadSnapshot   
EVENT_BUTTON id=  69             button_mode=OnOnly  type=meta  meta=SaveSnapshot 
EVENT_BUTTON id=  68             button_mode=OnOnly   type=meta   meta=dumpSnapshot

I tried different configuration of buttons for dump, load, Save....but still have the problem. Idea is to have 2 buttons - 1st will load snapshot from set up current snapshot, load it from NGS file and dump...second have to save currently selected snapshot back to NGS. In this scenario I can modify current snapshot on the fly and save it.

Here is the problem - everything works OK with buttons type=Toggle. Buttons with type=OnOnly works strange. Every time I call DumpSnapsot It will give me the last value from the NGC list - in this example I will always get CC=84 with value=127. If I change range for button 42 to =0:0 and button 37 to = 127:127 - it will give me value 0. So - it will always dump the the last value from the .ngc script.

I have done small experiment - I removed Radio_group=2 from LED section entry. Now it dumps all values of buttons 37-42 - also in the order they are written in .ngc file.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

!!!!!!SOLVED - removed radio_groups from LEDS and set-up radio_group=2 for buttons

Regards,
Bartosz

Edited by ABP Electronics