Ordering samples, important question

Guest durak

I figured I would save a bit and order some samples from microchip.com

But as always, they want a company name for ordering them. So is it really the same if I write there like "Durak's company", or will I need to write down a valid company name?

It wouldn't have worried me if the parts would have come from china or something, but on the first step of checkout they ask for all kind of information like describe your project, and finally "preferred distributor" which lists 2 finnish companies (I live in Finland) as options.

If I understood this right the parts would be shipped to me from a finnish company, which could easily check from a business register (literal translation from finnish, don't know if that's the right word in english for it) that my so called company does not exist. Or even worse and I would have to fetch them from some warehouse or something, and they might wonder how a 18 year old student has his own business and needs samples..

If it really is important in the end, my uncle has a co-operative society (that word I checked from a dictionary, again don't know if it's appropriate here) and I think he could order them to me, but he lives in another city and I would really prefer getting them asap.

Heh, what a long writing about a simple question... Anyway, can you help me?