Unkown Processor when compiling PIC18F4620

altech6983

I am trying to compile the pedalbox code but I keep getting the following output. To get this output I started up msys and cd'd into the folder where pedalbox was downloaded and ran make.

./bin/mios-gpasm modifies _output/main.asm, result in _output/main__mios-gpasm-tmp.asm
gplink -s ./etc/lkr/p18f4620.lkr -m -o project.hex  ./lib/libsdcc.lib ./lib/pic18f4620.lib _output/mios_wrapper.o _output/app_lcd.o _output/main.o
warning: processor mismatch in "divuchar.o"
warning: processor mismatch in "mulint.o"
warning: processor mismatch in "divslong.o"
warning: processor mismatch in "divulong.o"
warning: unknown processor type (0xa462) in "pic18f4620.o" defaulted to pic18cxx
warning: processor mismatch in "pic18f4620.o"

I have done some poking around and searches but I haven't been able to fix this problem. I followed this page for the tool chain setup http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/windows_toolchain_quickstart

• Windows 10 64 bit
  • SDCC 2.8.0
  • gputils 0.14.3
  • msys 1.0.11
  • Compiling for a PIC18F4620

http://midibox.org/forums/topic/13176-warnings-when-compiling-my-app-for-18f4620/ is the only thread that I have found where someone fixed the problem but I haven't been able to follow his directions as I can't find lib\libsdcc\sdcc_2.8.0 folder and I don't see any make files for me to change and rebuild libsdcc.lib

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by altech6983