massive amounts of midi data

Guest LittleLui

Guest LittleLui

Hi everyone!

I recently finished connecting my 32 potis to the AIN module, and the AIN to my MBHP core. (Pins A4-A7 on J5 are grounded). When i power up my Midibox, i get flooded with CC 91 (Reverb Depth) messages on channels 1-8, and CC 93 (Chorus Depth) on channels 9-16. If i filter out those two CCs in MidiOX, the flooding ceases, but (obviously) i don't receive anything when tweaking the knobs.

I'm so clueless, but pretty sure that my ground and +5 connections on the potis are correct.

Anyone able to help?

Guest LittleLui

Thanks for the quick reply, i did sound out all the gnd and +5 connections on all the 4051s, but i might have to do that again tomorrow.

btw, Is there a list of the default pot->midi-message assignments? might be pretty helpful in such cases.

And another problem (which happend a few weeks ago and i postponed solving it until the pots work correctly): When i connect my LCD to the core and power it up, apart from getting wierd characters on the LCD the PIC loses its programming and i have to re-sysex everything (MIOS + MB64) -> any idea about that?