I do not know votage of components

Guest happycontrol

Guest happycontrol

Hello, first I clarify that I do not know anything of electronic, but even so as I see that others without knowing either have not been able with the MidiBox... I have been decided to do it!  I have one lists with all the components to make the Midibox64E with 32encoders, 32ledrings, 32 bottons and 32 leds. The problem appears to me that when I am going to buy the components (resistores, capacitadores..) I realize that with the references that I have is not sufficient.  I do not know to that voltage works!  For example, the capacitador C5 of the board CORE sells it in addition to with 2200uF with 50V, 100V... and whatever I do not have myself to buy it!  I do not know English and still that I have tried to watch in the forum I am not able of know it...  Please, of which voltage V or W I have q to look for the components?  Another question, (this one by curiosity) Using midibox of 32encoders, 32ledrings, 32leds and 32 buttons, until whichever potentiometers can be connected by board AIN?  thanks

The whole MB works on 5V, so all Caps should be at about 16V or higher (16V is the lowest you can get, I think). It doesn´t matter if you go higher.

For the W's: That depends a little bit, but normally you can say that 0,25 W is absolutely enough for all parts!

I didn´t get your last question quite well, but if I understood you this is the answer: As far as I know (or TK just built something new in there again!  ;) ) you are not able to connect any pots to a MB64E, you can only use Encoders. So no AIN. As far as *I* know...

Greetz!

Guest happycontrol

It had read it in others topics that voltage was of 5 for the board and for the 16 components of which it is the minimum but had not included/understood it too much.  Now if I know it clearly.  Thanks pay_c