Reichelt part numbers

Guest rubadub

Guest rubadub

I'm building a mb64seq and a Step A mbsid synth.

I've added all the parts (except the ones I've gotten as samples) listed in the part lists found on the module pages at ucapps. Anyway I don't know german at all, and not all the parts needed are listed in the part lists.

So could someone who knows german find me part numbers for the following stuff (or links to categories they can be found in)

Buttons

Rotary encoder

Vector board

Leds

Female audio jack for the sid

Cable connectors for connecting the modules together

(like http://ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_lcd_7.jpg and http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_ain_7.jpg)

That's all I can think of I'll be needing, if you think I have left out something please tell me!

Thanks!

Here you go:

Buttons:

"Taster 3301D" (or 3301 or 3301B - those are the ones in TK´s SID - the D is the longest one, 15 cent only!

"DT 6 sw" these are used in TK´s MBNG (the big round ones) - the "sw" is the color: sw black, bl blue, ge yellow, gr grey, gn green, rt red, ws white (very nice pushpoint) 45 cent

They don´t have any encoders (*but* I mailed them recently if they don´t wanna introduce some - beside other suggestions - still waiting for the answer).

Vector boards: "H25PR160" the "160" is the length of the board (it´s always 100mm broad). Following options for the "160": 050,075,100,150, the 160 naturally, 200 500.

The costs starts at .61 and ends at 5.00.

LEDs: "LED 3mm ST rt" Standard ones for 8 cents. The cheap ones: "LED 3mm rt" for 5 cents. Also available in 5mm diameter (just instead of 3mm 5mm). The colors: rt red, gn green, ge yellow, bl blue (expensive! . 92 cent, only Standard LEDs, no Low cost version). All used in TKs things.

Different options with the Audio jacks: PCB-mounted (needs some drilling anyhow): "EBS 63P" for .59 cent - stereo version only, 6,3mm only. I think theyre great!! Plate-mounted (screwed): "EBS 63" - 27 cents, stereo, 6,3mm but sometimes a little ... disfunctioning I would say (know that turning of your audio jacks to make them function?) also available in mono: "EBM 63" and in 3,5mm version: "EB 35" for mono and "EBB 35" for stereo.

Cable connectors: VERY many options there - I wont state all of them, because you should get the catalogue for that (they have pictures for every connector and so it´s really self-explaining). For the LCD: "PFL 20" the 20 is the pin-number (double-row!). They fit together with following:  "Stiftl. 2x40G" (doesn´t matter whether 40G and 40 pins or 20G and twenty pins cause you can cut them easily) and with the cable: "AWG 28-20G 3m" 20G again the number of cables and 3m for the length (only 3m, 10m, 30m available).

For the one-rows: "Stiftl. 40G" (same as above, only one row) and e.g. "PSK 254/10W" - Crimpcontacts!! That means you need the contacts and the tool extra! Can be kinda expensive! Like I said: Veeeery many options there! Also possible: "PS 25/10G WS" - all in one package (lower row, connector and cables) - the 10G is the number of pins.

You certainly should get the catalogue!!! They have many pictures there, and so it´s kinda self-explaining (just some things like colors or so are a problem then).

Greets!

@TK: Perhaps FAQ-Marker?

Guest rubadub

Great!

Thank you very much pay_c!

Few more questions:

Is there any other way to add all the parts in this project to the warenkorb in Reichelt except adding them one by one? I did that and it sure took a long time.  ;)

And the second question, is there any place where I could get a rotary encoder as a sample? Because I only need one for the sid control and being that Reichelt doesn't offer them it seems stupid to order it separately. (shipping, sending payment etc. for just one part) I checked some local electronic shops' websites, but they didn't have encoders.

Is there anything special concerning what kind of encoder I get, or any non-detent rotary encoder will do?

On the Reichelt page there´s a link: "Direktbestellung" There you can type in your orders directly.

For the encs: Don´t know if there are *any* samples available for that...

I really recommend the Encoders TK used, too. (The ALPS ones) - They´re great! (e.g. available @ www.schuricht.de)