encoder...

Guest analouge

Guest analouge

I need a rotary encoder for my SID step B setup... I'm a little bit stupid maybe, but I can't seem to figure out where to find one...

Reichelt probably got them - but I don't speak german, so I gotta trust my instinct while browsing those sites :D haha. The scandinavian ELFA - if they have have them - its most certainly not sold under the name "rotary encoder"!

I got a clue from reading a post TK wrote what a rotary encoder means in german, but I forgot now... ;).

Could someone be kind enough to post a link to a rotaryencoder, please... Maybe a picture... price... where to order it... etc.

THANKS!

Best Regards, Ingebret

Guest analouge

I need a rotary encoder for my SID step B setup... I'm a little bit stupid maybe, but I can't seem to figure out where to find one...

Reichelt probably got them - but I don't speak german, so I gotta trust my instinct while browsing those sites :D haha. The scandinavian ELFA - if they have have them - its most certainly not sold under the name "rotary encoder"!

I got a clue from reading a post TK wrote what a rotary encoder means in german, but I forgot now... ;).

Could someone be kind enough to post a link to a rotaryencoder, please... Maybe a picture... price... where to order it... etc.

THANKS!

Best Regards, Ingebret

Just look at the midibox hompage!

If you scroll down the menu, you will find "How to order..."

Last time I ordered my encoders from Wouter (http://www.voti.nl/).

He is listed on Thostens how to order page too. Look for "M_SW_ROT" on Wouters site.

The encoders are quite cheap, but feel like the ALPS. Wouter ships worldwide...

Hope this helps

Raphael

Just look at the midibox hompage!

If you scroll down the menu, you will find "How to order..."

Last time I ordered my encoders from Wouter (http://www.voti.nl/).

He is listed on Thostens how to order page too. Look for "M_SW_ROT" on Wouters site.

The encoders are quite cheap, but feel like the ALPS. Wouter ships worldwide...

Hope this helps

Raphael