Midi controls in Logic Platinum

Guest speedone

Guest speedone

Can anyone here tell me if it's possible to control the faders in Logic Platinum 5.2 using a simple midi-controller? I'm currently owning an Evolution UC-16 and would like to know if it's possible to control the faders or even the 'bus-sends' in Logic with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am a complete dummy in this field...

SpeedOne ???

Guest speedone

O.k. I found out now that it works, and even found out how to control the faders in the Logic Environment (my question came from the fact that what I thought to be a simple midi-controller [Tascam US-428] does'n't seem to work with Logic Audio, but then I guess it's not a simple midi controller after all!??)

I'm actually seriously considering to build me a DIY midi-box after browsing this fantastic site, but I wonder if anyone could point me in the direction of some documentation that explains how to (with what midi commands) control the mute/solo buttons or if it's possible to control the send-busses in Logic!?

I'm really very, very new this all so forgive my utter dummieness if i'm asking for the obvious but all I need is a push in the right direction, I guess...  ;)