NE1 willing to test my stuff?

Guest jimminy

Guest jimminy

I've had to take some time off from the MIDIbox for unfortunate reasons, but I want to get back to it as much as I'm able.  When I left off I had pretty much given up as I couldn't seem to figure out what I had done wrong; a matter of the hardware I, the power supply, software not loaded properly, or what.

Since I'm not too electronically inclined I'm afraid I'll never figure it out and just give up without learning much.  So I'm wondering if anyone out there would be willing to take a look at my Core and my 2 Dins and let me know if they work or if they don't.  I'm not asking anyone to fix them or troubleshoot them if they're messed up, and I would make sure all the postage is paid for.

Thanks,

Jimminy

Jimminy,

Have you thought about taking some closeup photos of the boards and uploading them to the web. It might help others to be able to look at the boards themselves (are they PCB's or homemade boards) without you having to physically send them?

HINT: If you want good detailed closeups of the bords, try laying them on a flatbed scanner.

• 1 month later...
Guest jimminy

Back at it again!  I've since tried every possible way to either scan or photo my hardware but the results were really blurry and wouldn't be useful at all.

So I guess I'm back to begging ignorance and begging for help from someone willing to take a first-hand look, obviously shipping at my expense.

pleeeeeez!!! :)

Jimminy