Mikes-Elektronikseite - Support and News

PCB-Mike

Hello all together,

Many of you are already customers in my PCB-Shop, thanks for this confidence in the last 2 years.  Since short time there is also a Midi-kit service, which Claudia leads. Also you can order here optional components. There you get the Kits for the modules with the appropriate components. If there are any technical questions about the PCBs or you have good ideas please send this directly to my email adress.

elektronix00@aol.com

Claudia and I will always try to convert your tipps and desires, as far as they are convertible and realizable.

Yours Claudia and Mike

www.Mikes-Elektronikseite.de

Hello,

I only offer the PCBs from Thorsten's website. So if Thorsten will create an other layout for his modules, he will send it to me, I make a prototype and after it has tested he will post it on his site.

But when you make an own layout, I also offer a PCB - Service for making PCBs from your own design.

More you can read on my website, but only in German

http://www.mikes-elektronikseite.de/plservice.htm

Or you can write me a mail to elektronix00@aol.com

Greetings Mike

• 6 months later...

I want to share my expience buying stuff from these two...

It´s the best service you´ll ever get!! Even though im an absent-minded dane who had to make my order several times before i managed to order the right things. I got all the help I could ask for and even more. .. (telling me how much money i´ve mailed to them and that i´ve had another 10Euro to buy parts for) :)

Anyway good service!! :D

sorry Mike, but im probaly going to use your shop again some time....

greets

js

• 3 months later...

Have you had any thoughts about building a single board for 2 or 4 SIDs?

I think, I'm going to layout a PCB board including 4 SID's, 4 Cores, LTC, DIN-XX (don't know, how big, yet) and DOUT-XX that will fit into the screwholes of the original C64 I/II case. Mounting the PCB's into the C64 without the right size is very annoying... hmm, maybe the interconnection between the modules can be routed on the pcb, too...

I suppose, I'll get it by the next two months. Also, I'm doing the design with PADS (I'm sorry, at my school they have plotter for photofoils and the drilling machines working only with PADS layouts and data...).

...so far, me

jamram :o)