Bankstick 24C512

mF_freak

Hi,

i am travelling now with my Midibox around the world (now Asia) and can't find at the moment 24LC256 but 24C256 and 24C512.

I tried to use that bankstick but it doesn't seem to work. Its an Atmel eeprom and supports 2,8-5v and it should work actually. Anyone knows what i am doing wrong. Do i have to program it first somehow or does the Midibox (Mios v1.7, MB64 2.3) that job automatically.

I didnt understand that bankstick situation. The connections 1 to 8 are the same like in a 24LCxx. But when i start MB64 its not happening anything, and in the menu it says "no Bankstick".

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Sly

Hi there!

The bankstick automatically would get formatted if inserted. That´s implemented within every MIOS application.

Ask me why this is like that, but the 24C is NOT compatible to the 24LC! It´s just pin-compatible, which means nearly nothing...

Just get your 24LCs as samples directly from Microchip for nothing (up to three are possible).

Greetz!