cheep encoders

Fx3_hdrive

hi everyone

i know that this topic has been addressed lots of times before but as you can see i cannot find a solution partly because all offers are out of date.

i've nearly finished my midibox and encoders are high on my list: i need 32 non-detented and 6 datented, if its easyer 38 non-detented will do just fine.

i found some sites which sell them at a reasonable price but did find cheeper one but then i lost the link.(scuzzle sent me the link)

these are the sites i've found:

http://www.distrelec.at/cgi-bin/supply.storefront/0/Ext/StoreHomepage

(you have to enter encoder 24 in the search)

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/browse/Module.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0915521559.1090533110@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdadcmddheeeicfngcfkmdgkldffm.0&cacheID=ukie&3267985960=3267985960&stockNo=2632946

one site is english and one is german (i dont understand any german so finding that was pretty hard for me)

can you recomend some other sites please?

P.S. Ebay is out of option !! i hate Ebay!

Guest JimCook

Take a look at CUI.  They offer a tremendous variety of encoders and I am assured they WILL take small orders (something only a few distributors are interested in...).  Take a look at their offerings on their website:

www.cui.com  

Go to their contacts page and e-mail their nearest sales rep and ask for their price on what you're interested in.   Note that CUI also handles force sensitive resistors and "wall wart" power supplies.

• 3 weeks later...