multiplying the encoder in midibox 16e

bosone

after having learned how to compile MIOS ASM files, i have tried to load the midibox64e application in my new sequencer.

things are going fine, but i cannot figure out how to "multipl" the encoders, i.e. using several groups.

i will explain better:

the 16 encoders are configured to output CC 0-15 and this is good.

but, pressing a button, i want to switch the CC to 16-31, 32-47, 48-63 etc..

i tried the meta events (described in midibox64e_sfb_table.txt)

FF 01 00

FF 01 01

etc...

to switch to groups 1,2,... but nothing happens, the encoder always output the same CC.

is there something i miss?

how can i configure the midibox16e application in order to use up to 128 CC messages??

i tried to understand how the meta event works, but i only found, in  the mb64e_meta.inc file, meta events which relates to thorsten an1x and nothing regarding on how to change groups/bank etc, as described in the midibox64_meta.ini and in the midibox64e_sfb_table.txt files...

is there someone who can help me!?

after having learned how to compile MIOS ASM files, i have tried to load the midibox64e application in my new sequencer.

things are going fine, but i cannot figure out how to "multipl" the encoders, i.e. using several groups.

i will explain better:

the 16 encoders are configured to output CC 0-15 and this is good.

but, pressing a button, i want to switch the CC to 16-31, 32-47, 48-63 etc..

i tried the meta events (described in midibox64e_sfb_table.txt)

FF 01 00

FF 01 01

etc...

to switch to groups 1,2,... but nothing happens, the encoder always output the same CC.

is there something i miss?

how can i configure the midibox16e application in order to use up to 128 CC messages??

i tried to understand how the meta event works, but i only found, in  the mb64e_meta.inc file, meta events which relates to thorsten an1x and nothing regarding on how to change groups/bank etc, as described in the midibox64_meta.ini and in the midibox64e_sfb_table.txt files...

is there someone who can help me!?