Nice Pushbuttons

Screaming_Rabbit

Hi Pilo

I want to use those for the play, rec,

Don't you think, they're a bit to small? I think the wide type would be o.k. but it hasn't an LED.

I'll use them for the channels:

- The wide type for "Select"

- the small ones with LEDs for Mute&Solo (above the "select" and next to each other)

Greets, Rogrer

how many sample can we get from mec?

I don't know. There is nothing written about how many they'll ship.

I just ordered every type I'm interrested in and in the comment-field I wrote: "In different coulours" ;)

I'll inform you what they shipped to me as soon as I get them. Since I need a larger amount, I'll be happy to send you my samples later, so you could use them for your machine control functions. Perhaps you'll get it together enhancing with your sample order :D

Greets, Roger

Hey Pilo

I received the samples. They shipped only three switches  :'( for the rest only caps, since you can use two types of switches with about 10 types of caps. Anyway they look great, seem to be reliable and I like the physical feel when switching. - Definitly the switch for my LC  ::)

I'll check the prices by the Swiss distributor and post it then. Let's see if a mass order would be worth the effort.

Greets, Roger