Need help !!!!!

rocofolie

Hi ,

i ve just one question in which model of (midi or audio) table ( ea: roland ) are used motor faders ALPS RSAON11M9 10KB ( linear ) 100mm with touch sensor ?

I ve the same uqestion with the encoder ALPS STEC 16B24 ?

I ve found a guy who can find them but he want to know an existing table with this ....

Do u now what i mean ?? ( i m french sorry )

:-/

Thanks

You should use linear for the midibox, and nonlinear for audio. As for "table" I am unsure. I really don't think there is much difference as long as you are using linear for a Midibox.

Using the linear you can access all the values evenly, from top to bottom. With non-linear you you run into not being able to select values individually in certain areas of the fader.

Hope it helps-

Don't worry, My only language is English and I have problems myself ;)

Hi ,

i ve just one question in which model of (midi or audio) table ( ea: roland ) are used motor faders ALPS RSAON11M9 10KB ( linear ) 100mm with touch sensor ?

I ve the same uqestion with the encoder ALPS STEC 16B24 ?

I ve found a guy who can find them but he want to know an existing table with this ....

Do u now what i mean ?? ( i m french sorry )

:-/

Thanks

If I'm reading correctly he's asking for part numbers for the motorfaders and encoders that some of the commercial control surfaces/mixers/studio-in-a-box units use.

It's a good question too, which might help make the quest for cheap touch sensitive motorfaders a little easier.  ;)

Best!

Smash

Don't worry, My only language is English and I have problems myself  

lol  ;D

So in fact i want to use linear fader .

Smash Tv i think that you understand what i mean ...

For exemple i ve seen that the Tascam US 2400 use 24 motor fader with touch sensor but i don t know what model is ...

Perhaps it s a cheap model ,i d on t know .

...make the quest for cheap touch sensitive motorfaders a little easier.

Don't forget that the cheap motor fader quests is long and hard ;)

took me one year to found affordable one.

I think the best way to know which MF is used in commercial stuff, is to look in those.