Looking for frontpanel for SEQ in Heidenreich case

verpeiler

Hello fellow MIDIboxers,

as I was out of the DIY stuff during the last years, I completely lost track.

Now I want to finish my SEQ. I have a Heidenreich case laying around as well as a MBHP_CORE_LPC17 v1.0, the CS board from Wilba (the blue one, no revision printed on the board, just the year 2009) and also a MBHP_AOUT_NG R1 (but I don't think that it will fit into the case).

To continue I need a frontpanel (and probably the backpanel). Could someone of you point me to the .fpd-files, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edited by verpeiler
typo in subject

Just a thought - I used jlcpcb to make front panels from 2mm aluminium pcb - about $29 for 5 panels (I used two 1.6mm thick parts for a front panel in order to make it more rigid so $12 for a panel). I’m really happy with it given the cost.... (mine were for 19 inch rack)

Thank's for the tip!

What I'm looking for is either the fpd file which fits the Heidenreich case or maybe a ready made panel. The fpd file I found in the Wiki seems to be not specifically made for the Heidenreich case. I prever a fpd file which is proven to fit into the Heidenreich case before trying to adapt Wilbas files to the case.

• Like 1

• verpeiler changed the title to Looking for frontpanel for SEQ in Heidenreich case