BC337

Guest AdamB

So i go th the electronics store in Toronto(a hour drive from home) and get my parts. They didnt have thr BC337 transistor for the displat part of the core module. so the book said thst a 667 was the equiv. . not i think the part number is BC 667 but i may be wrong. i cant find any pinout forthis part, and need to make sure the pins are in the right place.

Thanks all...

ADam

So i go th the electronics store in Toronto(a hour drive from home) and get my parts. They didnt have thr BC337 transistor for the displat part of the core module. so the book said thst a 667 was the equiv. . not i think the part number is BC 667 but i may be wrong. i cant find any pinout forthis part, and need to make sure the pins are in the right place.

Thanks all...

ADam

Hi Adam,

based on this schematic: http://users.auth.gr/~mixos/projects/pcb/sensors/001/index_en.htm

the pinout is the same, but the BC667 seems to be a PNP instead of a NPN - the polarity is exchanged, therefore the transistor has to be connected on a different way. Do you know, how to fix the circuit, or should I draw a schematic?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Adam,

based on this schematic: http://users.auth.gr/~mixos/projects/pcb/sensors/001/index_en.htm

the pinout is the same, but the BC667 seems to be a PNP instead of a NPN - the polarity is exchanged, therefore the transistor has to be connected on a different way. Do you know, how to fix the circuit, or should I draw a schematic?

Best Regards, Thorsten.