Same SID Problems Again..

bblaze

Just building my 2nd sid setup now..   Running into the same problems i had the first time..  

I run the interconnect test..  and get all 5V on the data pins..   I've manually checked continuity to all pins.. and voltages all check out good..  I've tried new shift registers..   Also rewired it a few times..   and made sure to do the mios 1.7 mod.  

And.. Nothing..  Same results..

The Interconnect test does in fact work with mios 1.7, correct?    is there a way i can check the data and clock?  Also the serial out from the shift register is at 5V too..  

HELP!  :-)

ok.. so i got sidplayer_B working..  but when i load on a SID 1.6 prog, It sounds like it's formating a bank stick (not instlled yet)..  it goes.. ding ding ding ding Bling Bling (Bling like the init sound and ding like bank format)..  seems no matter which soft i load, it does this(Sid 1.6 config files)..   like i say, sidplayer is fine..   whats goin on here?!?!!?  so close..