--== Parts ==--

neodjandre

Has anybody tried the pots from

http://www.mikes-elektronikseite.de/shop_englisch/index.htm

??

Are they any good for heavy abuse in a dj application of the Midibox64 ?

cheers :)

(i've got the datasheet for those but it's a bit of a shame that the forum doesn't support any attachements) (i could upload this to my web host but it's down ATM :()

• 2 weeks later...

these are the standard "Radiohm" pots used to be sold from Conrad and Reichelt electronics in germany. they are pretty cheap... so expect to get "scratches" if used in audio apps pretty soon. (They are used in the megapole lite filter...really not very funny after a few months of normal use.) for heavy abuse u should consider higher quality pots like for use in car audio or similar. sometimes u can get them in the special offer sections of online electronic stores. and like always: read the datasheet before buying to make shure that the durability specs meet your needs! Consider these type of pots beeing *alot* more expensive...

monacor pots seem to be what is needed for heavy use at budget...i think these are built in my electribe...and i screw a f**king lot with this one.

Greetings and hope this helps

Martin