Slave sid patch doesn´t change

js

A bit sid problems again...

I´ve made a 2nd core and Sid modul an a simple control surface but i´ve got a small problem. When i change the preset patch is only the master that changes patch, the slave stays on the other patch

I do get sound from the 2nd sid when i enable the sid and the link. Im also able to edit the sound parameteres with the control surface.  but cant change the preset patch...

Im probaly missing something simple, any ideas?

thanks alot

js

Treied both  from the main menu and from NI´s B4 software via program change.

Edit: If it´s any help, I´ve just tried with the bankstick on the slave and changed patches via B4 and now the slave can change patches, it doesn´t change through the main menu..

Ok, now i´ve found the problem:

I missed to program the slave ID I thougt that that was done by choosing the right siD-.syx file. I couldn´t get the file uploadet but worked fine after i´ve used the change ID app.

Thanks again  TK for this nice instrument, and always beeing helpful.

js

Thanks alot for caring, and im glad that I found the problem before before I caused more trouble than nessary :)

I just uploaded a few pictures if you like to see the wonder :)

http://212.242.57.117/nissehytte/sid/

my first sid is in the c64 case and the 2nd in the box with the controlepamel. The last pictures shows the box and the build the sids into. I´ve already midified the keys. So now it´s just putting the things together and make it look nice :)

(underneath the keys is my midified organ (a nice toy) :)

js