Order list

leelinn

I don't know if it is better to order all parts for my mbSID to a local store (they don't know English so well...like me ;D) or to order from web store. however i have some doubt: about core order list: a psu is listed but if i use an old C64 psu i don't need to buy another, is it right? in the jdm order list there is a list dated 2002 and one dated 2003: in this last there is a list of part (priced in $) different form 2002 one? Do i need to buy all parts (2002+2003) or not?

tnx for help

leelinn

hey leelin,

I don't know if it is better to order all parts for my mbSID to a local store (they don't know English so well...like me ) or to order from web store.

Most local stores (well, my local stores that is) are EXPENSIVE!! (prices are sometimes 3 times as much as mailorder companies). Try reichelt if you are in Europe, mouser if you r in US.

The kit suppliers (SmashTV US, PCB-Mike Europe) are a cheap and of course easy alternative.

however i have some doubt: about core order list: a psu is listed but if i use an old C64 psu i don't need to buy another, is it right?

it is right ;D

in the jdm order list there is a list dated 2002 and one dated 2003: in this last there is a list of part (priced in $) different form 2002 one? Do i need to buy all parts (2002+2003) or not?

the "2002" one is an orderlist for Reichelt mailorder and the "2003" one is for Mouser;.......... choose one ;)

good luck, marcel