Controlling the SID with a Clavia G2!

Finally! I made it...  :D

Well this might be a rare combination - don't know how many people own a G2 (key) and has built a MIDIBox SID (www.ucapps.de) without control surface. But this patch is for you!

It's actually a performance since not everything would fit into one slot. Here's a short roundup - please mail me for further information!

* Use in global mode - all synth controls are layed out to the knobs and buttons. In a fairly logic way...   ;)

* Slot C has a WT replacement to make it easier to sync to midi clock. This is only accessible from the G2 editor (for now?).

* Slot D has charge over the mod matrix. This wouldn't fit on the global parameter overview, so it has it's own assignment. Access this when global is switched off.

* All midi CCs are updated when changing variations (all those connections ate a lot of memory). I have programmed eight sounds for your listening pleasure.

* There is a simple effects section in slot D if you wish to patch your SID through the G2. Controls are available in parallell to the mod matrix.

Enjoy!

/Mikael

Download the .prf at http://www.electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6056