BankStick

shar

Hello

My previous post looks like missing

Second phase of troubleshooting: Midibox does not detect BankStick. I am using Atmel402 24c256PI. When I am trying to copy current settings into bank stick it reports "No BankStick". Very strange. As you understand it is very hard to make mistake to solder four wires Smiley Will try to replace flash chip with another one. How MIOS detects there is no BankStick connected? What sould be checked ?

Third question: I want to increase delay between button pressing. Contact bounce is really annoying. Where should I change the delay value ?

Thank you.

Hi Shar,

most people who reported problems with the bankstick just forgot to update their hardware to MIOS V1.7 - see also mios_v1_7_hardware_mods.html

To which pin did you connect the J4:SC wire?

> Will try to replace flash chip with another one.

note that this is an EEPROM and not a Flash

> How MIOS detects there is no BankStick connected?

If there is no response from the EEPROM on a read, it will be assumed that it is not connected.

> What sould be checked ?

Schematic vs. your board, see http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_core.pdf

>  I want to increase delay between button pressing. Contact bounce is really annoying. Where should I change the delay value ?

Which application are you using?

Best Regards, Thorsten.