is there a problem with the MF pcb rev2 board?

shmuu102

i was assemblingand testing  my Motorfader baord i got from smashtv, and installed everything according to the top screenpring on the board (blindly ignoring the schematics :( ).    several regulators and and a handfull of diodes later, i noticed that one of the 4 1n5818's was backwards for each  driver.  Can someone confirm this, or

have the paint fumes just started to take effect..??

and what do you think are the chances the drivers "lived" thru that ( my guess is nil)..

thanks all....

i was assemblingand testing  my Motorfader baord i got from smashtv, and installed everything according to the top screenpring on the board (blindly ignoring the schematics :( ).    several regulators and and a handfull of diodes later, i noticed that one of the 4 1n5818's was backwards for each driver.

Yes.  Due to this post I just realized that the silkscreen is wrong.  What is -really stupid- is that this is the second silkscreen error for me on the MF board.  The good thing is they don't sell well, so there are not many of them out there.

:-\

Can someone confirm this, or have the paint fumes just started to take effect..??

The paint fumes must be on this end.  Some days it's a wizard hat, some days a dunce hat..... ;)

and what do you think are the chances the drivers "lived" thru that ( my guess is nil)..

Probably not good, but I will replace your hardware.

My apologies for this -really stupid- error, look for an email from me if you are one of the three people with this board.

Best

SmashTV