Sid CS Din

js

I´ve almost managed so finish my Double (soon to be triple) Sid with CS. So far i´ve found the solution to the things i´ve messed up, but i cant seem to figure this one out.

I´m using a 2x40 LCD and need to configure the additional selectbuttons 6-10. I´ve connected them to sr10 and compiled this code:

[pre]

//cut, more code up

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Dec, 1, 0 ; only valid if rotary encoder not assigned to these pins

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Inc, 1, 1 ; (see mios_tables.inc) and CS_MENU_USE_INCDEC_BUTTONS == 1

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Exec, 1, 2

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel1, 1, 7

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel2, 1, 6

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel3, 1, 5

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel4, 1, 4

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel5, 1, 3

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel6, 10, 0 ; define this if CS_MENU_DISPLAYED_ITEMS > 5

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel7, 10, 1 ; define this if CS_MENU_DISPLAYED_ITEMS > 5

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel8, 10, 2 ; define this if CS_MENU_DISPLAYED_ITEMS > 5

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel9, 10, 3 ; define this if CS_MENU_DISPLAYED_ITEMS > 5

DIN_ENTRY CS_MENU_BUTTON_Sel10, 9, 5 ; define this if CS_MENU_DISPLAYED_ITEMS > 5

//Cut, more code down

[/pre]

Is there another place that i need to tell mios to use sr10?

I´ve set i to use a 2x40 display in main.asm and the display works fine, i´ve also tried to set the buttons on sr9 instead and that works fine (but the other buttons I connect to sr10 (or sr11 for thet matter) doesn´t work)

Any response is much appreciated!!! :)

js

THANKS ALOT!!!

I had a feeling that it had to be sometheing simle i´ve missed and you hit it right on the spot!! :)

Wonderful with this forum where people are so helpful and quick to respond!!

Thanks again, it´s working perfect now (still need a few things:

sid.jpg