AOUT testing questions

logo64

Hello,

I finally got the pieces together, and built an AOUT board, and am trying to test it out.  I tried to run CV_v1_0 to set up the board, and adjust trimpots, but I'm not getting anything from the outputs, or the gate signals either.  Power light is on, though!  I figured that the problem is that I have AOUT connected to the CORE module via J6 on the Core, and not J10 which is what midibox_CV is probably set for.  Is there a enable_J6 burried in the included files somewhere?

Assuming I get the board working in CV mode, I'll need to get it working with midibox_SID.  I switched the enable_AOUT on in main.asm, but couldn't find where parameters are mapped to the CV's.  Which file contains these "hard-wired" definitions?

-gerald

Glad to see the list back up again!

I got my AOUT board working with CV_v1_0, and calibrated the output by setting the output to 9 V for the maximum octave my keyboard puts out.  It seems to track 1V/octave pretty well now.   I switched back to SID software, and it seems to be working.  I have searched the code for quite some time, and I still cannot find where (or which) parameters are mapped to CV outputs...?

Now, once I figure this out, I would _love_ to try out the "bended midibox SID" firmware... is there a link to this somewhere?

-gerald