Touchpads

tanderson001

ive read through the forum and it seems it may be possible to use a touchpad for a controller, but what I have not found is what kind of touchpad i would need and how on earth to incorporate this into my design.

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Im building an MB64 and would like 1 or 2 touchpads to control my filters in ableton live.

Is there anyone out there whos done it and can tell me what i'd need to look for and do?

Thanks

ive read through the forum and it seems it may be possible to use a touchpad for a controller, but what I have not found is what kind of touchpad i would need and how on earth to incorporate this into my design.

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Im building an MB64 and would like 1 or 2 touchpads to control my filters in ableton live.

Is there anyone out there whos done it and can tell me what i'd need to look for and do?

Thanks

Greets, Roger

is it possible to use a normal touchpad from a laptop? I will prob want quite a small touchpad if possible.

I read the thread about that free touchpad... what worries me is that the values u change the thing the pad is assigned to resets to the centre again.

no one really explained a way to get round this in in detail.