midibox site in pdf(francais uniquement)

bioprof

hello everybody,

because i don't like read on a screen,i have made a pdf file with the pages of the site. I have erased all pages that wasn't in french.

Can i distribute this document (freely) to everyone wants it ? ( in the french forum )

thanks

hi,

do this post in the french section, i suppose there is no problem to share this document compilation since you do it for free...

but maybe you could do the same with the english page, it's a lot of people that could be interested in a doc that you can print in one time..

..tweak your mind and your MIDIbox will follow..

...but I wouldn't expect someone to do all that work for me.

hi, i suppose it's irony?

i don't expect anything else but what people want to share (and i'm french, so...) ;)

as, we could say :"do it ourself" :we share a lot of ideas to find things we can share

bioprof: explain me the workflow you follow to do this job, and i will found the time to do the same in english if you can't do it.

hello,

how to do the pdf file?

first i downloaded the site with webdown ( free ) and i used acrobat writer. In the file menu , create a pdf file, create from a web page.

An english version is more easy because, when you create the pdf file, all pages are in english.

The whole document have more than 300 pages. I print all of them and it is very usefull.

goodbye