Sid module shot mabey ?

Freaksomnia

OK here we go...... ihave a problem with my SID module, i build it like i should......... i think but mabey i have a short...

Ok after putting my SID together i tryed to measure the voltage, i'm using a adapter with a 17V output ( atleast thats wat it measures ), i don't get a good reading from the # 14 and # 28 from the pic.....  i do get a voltage but then it is drained, it just keeps going down till 0 V.......

Mabey jall have an idear about this? i really don't understand because i've checked it all and i cant find a short i think, behind the BC547 (seen from the regulator) the 2 lines act as a grond is that ok ?

ok thanks guys

Geert

Oh yeah i got one more question, the extra parts for the right connection with my  PSU c64, could i use a 470 uF 25V in stead of the 470 uF 50V described in the drawings, this is for the first option it is not further optimised because all the parts ( only the diode 1n4001 and the 470 uF 50V ) can be canibalised from the c64..... well i don't see a 50V i do see a 25 V......

Thanks Geert