MIOS reasembling problem

Sasha

I am having trouble reasembling  the MIOS source. As I dont have much experienced with this I tought maybe I made some mistake so I tryed to reasemble the orignal, unchanged code but it was without sucsess. To figured out what went wrong I try to reasemble midibox64 aplication that I changed for using 4x16 LCD earlier. It went OK. Here is the zipped 3 files that was in the original MIOS src directory after using MPASMWIN. http://www.recycleordie.co.yu/midibox/errors.zip

Anybody have a clue what is the problem?

This was a problem with the file format used in MIOS V1.8, MPASM cannot handle "unix style" linefeeds.

However, this version is expired anyhow. An update to MIOS V1.9 is strongly recommented, and the source code compiles fine

Please read the README.txt of the mios_update_v1_9 package carefully before uploading a modified MIOS V1.9 !!!

Following update path is required in your case: follow the instructions described for case B), thereafter do the modifications in the source code and upload the modified MIOS version via 1st level bootloader

Best Regards, Thorsten.