MF test procedure

SounDuke

Hi everyone, I'm using MIOS 1.8 and LC 1.6.  Building sequence requires that I test the ALPS RSAON motorfaders without touch sensors connected. I'm using smash MF pcb REV2, placed the diodes like in his site avoiding the errors on the silkscreen, I have 8V on c4 but still have no voltages on ports. How can I test the TC4427's? Everything seems ok but I can't let the faders move, even with the direct control app. Is it necessary to connect the touch sensors to make the faders move? What voltages should I have in the outputs of the tc's? Thanks for support ^_^

I tested with direct control test application voltages at outA and outB of tc4427's. I have connected only the first motor to the port.  When I press button 1 and 2 I have no voltages on the outputs, and I'm beginning to think that this is due to the registers. Diode directions are allright. On Vm/Ground I have 8V. In a post someone solved this swapping the pic but even if the pic is damaged I should have some voltages on the port if I'm not wrong. Stay tuned ^_^