Eagle sch files?

Sasha

I want to make some kind of stripped core without power supply and display adjustments. I also want to make it slightly bigger to make space for connectors I want to use. Also I want to join AIN,DIN,DOUT and LTC modules and put everything on one board. Finding right type parts in Eagle library to me seams almost impossible :-\. Ready sch files could be only way I could do it. Joining schematics together seams lot easier, so if somebody could post it it would be nice so I can play around with it, rearange it and maybe learn something easier way.

If TK is using Protel or some other program it is not problem at all. ;)

Which parts?.... well all I tried to find. Just take look in resistors or crystal for example. There`s so meny different packages and categories it is scarry. Most of the library items I`rarely see and I`ll never gonna use in my life. I can`t find any common item library with regular parts. I figured out I have to learn everything about package types for all parts if I want to draw simple schematic like core or some other TK`s project. I can draw core schematic in Corel for 10 minutes but dragging parts in eagle seams slow and confusing process. Sure, it should be very quick and easy if you know how HC49TL-H looks like ;D