pitch wheel change instead of upload request

qwast

i've finished assembling a core and ltc module a week ago, but i haven't been able to upload the mios  :(

i've ordered the core at mike's shop and i've made the ltc module myself.

i connected everything, but the 'ready for upload' messages does not appear in the mios-studio, instead i get this over and over:

klote4lr.th.jpg

i've checked all connections and measured all parts.. even this didn't help me any further..

is it possible the bootstrap loader is corrupted? or did i just miss something?

thanks in advance!

By default, the core MIDI interface is running at the standard MIDI baudrate (31250), for the to-COM option you need another baudrate (38200) which has to be selected in the ID header of the PIC during programming the bootloader. Mike used the standard ID (000000000000), so MIDI baudrate is selected

Without a PIC programmer the only solution to change the baudrate is the use of a standard MIDI interface (if you don't have one, you could maybe use the gameport, see MIDI trouble shooting guide for schematic).

Then upload MIOS, and use the change_id application in order to enable the COM flag

Best Regards, Thorsten.