Step C Cs ready but a bit of troubleshooting needed

marcus77

hello

I just finished finally (after soldering cables for about 24 hours >:()my Control surface like Thorstens configuration.All buttons and encoders work fine, LCD too.The LEDS work except the following:

1.On the OSC section:ENV , MISC , ASSIGN , SYNC , RING

2.The matrix works this way:holding pressed down one of the 01PITCH, 02PITCH etc. buttons ,the actually active modulation LED stays steady and I can change it by pressing the relative Envelope or LFO button.

But: no button being pressed down, I got flashing LEDS that run up and down on vertical line LFO3 LFO4 LFO5 LFO6 and a horizontal line doing the same on PW1 from LFO1 -LFO6.

You could be optimistic and say that at least it's synchronized and it might bring in some disco feeling in a dark environment ;D, but I'd rather get it working right.

Please give me any hints or tips to find the mistake.

I checked back all the connections, the earthing and so on, and couldn't find any bad connection.

thanks for the help

Marc

just played around with it and actually the matrix works fine, I guess this is a kind of animation on some presets or whatever, in ant case it works fine and the LEDS stopped flashing at one point so I guess i'll just have to tweak around (which is incredible fun ;D)

Those other five LEDS that are not working are not a big deal as I see what's going on on the LCD... I just need to get that damn thing closed now(those of you who did this already know what I'm talking about, cables and cables... I will definitely get nightmares from it )

Thanks for all the help in this forum, it was very useful.

Cheers

marc

By default, the matrix displays the LFO/ENV levels of the master in realtime (see ChangeLog)

It seems that this (nice) feature confuses people more than really required, therefore I will change the default setting, so that the matrix connections are displayed after startup

Best Regards, Thorsten.