SID and analog controllers

k4d4w3r

Hi, I'm new on this forum.

We are building MBSId with my friend and some Qs appeared along regarding the Ains.

First. If we connect for example joystick using the Ain mudule to the MBSID dowe have it hard wired in the software to 2 LFOs or can we select the LFO the joystick will be used as through the menus? for example one patch X-axis is used for the resonans, the other patch for the pitch or the VCA.

Second. Can one input control several parameters at a time?

Third. If i connect more than one analog controller how can i select through the menus (if its possible) what input to what LFO go.

THX in advance

K4d4w3r

Ok, will make all the controllers we want, wire them, and will wait for a new OS.

But, could you please explain how it'll work with current version?

And another Q's

First. if we'll make additional analog filters with AOUT moudle. do we have to make additional pots to control them? or will the starting setting be saved in a patch.

Second.

In waiting for the V2.0 do we have do by the pic18540 or can we upload version 1.7303a to 18640 right now and wont worry about bying all the pics twice. And by the way. In the new version slave SIDs also need new pic, or only master needs one? and i've read about somewhat additional control for new options. in what way it will be connected?

THX in advance

K4d4w3r

But, could you please explain how it'll work with current version?

it works like described in the ChangeLog

if we'll make additional analog filters with AOUT moudle. do we have to make additional pots to control them? or will the starting setting be saved in a patch.

no, there are static assignments like described in the ChangeLog.

There will be an additional modulation matrix like described in the V2 Wishlist, there are no additional details available yet

In waiting for the V2.0 do we have do by the pic18540 or can we upload version 1.7303a to 18640 right now and wont worry about bying all the pics twice. And by the way

Same like for MBSEQ V2, see http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=7220.0

And by the way. In the new version slave SIDs also need new pic, or only master needs one? and i've read about somewhat additional control for new options. in what way it will be connected?

We will see.... there are some threads where the concepts are discussed, but everything can change - just wait until next year.

Best Regards, Thorsten.