MB devlopment platform

Rowan

Hi All

Well, after spending the afternoon testing my boards from Smash (excellent bords by the way mate ;)) and MIOS studio I am so impressed how far the whole MB thing has come since I first got on board.

Thorsten, The C wrapper is amazing. I can't belive how eazy it is now to deal with MIOS, I'm just following the examples that are out there and it all fits together perfectly  ;D I struggled with the asembley code a bit on my MBLC, but the C interface is great.

Now here is my Idea, because I've started developing a new app today I've been doing lots of soldering of temp connection just to check that stuff is working and that I'm following the examples correctly I'm going to build a "MBHP sandbox" tomorrow with a few buttons, LED's, Encoders and Pots.

Here is the idea:

How about a MBHP sandbox with a core, 1 x Din, 1 x Dout, 1 x Ain, 1 x Aout, 1 x Bankstick.......space for same tact switchs, trim pots, space for RCA sockets.

I think you it. A single board for devloping app's.

Rowan