2U chassis for sale

Davo

I have a 2U chassis I bought from Paia some time ago for my MBFM.  My design has changed, so I have this chassis sitting around taking up space.  It's yours for US$20 plus shipping (I'm in the US).  Here's a pic.  All the jacks you see are included.  The reinforcing bars are my addition.

paia_2u.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it's browser specific, either the server or the route must've been down... I could see the image just minutes after those posts, with both browsers.

Sideline note for those who are aware of my position on FF: actually I'm using an IE Tab inside of FireFox 2 - finally a workable solution for someone who needs both! I've learned that the secret of enjoying FireFox enough to turn a blind eye to it's windows compatibility issues, is to spend a few days downloading addons to flesh it out ....yes it's taken 3 days so far and I'm only half-way through ::) I admire the theory of having a small footprint which can be expanded, but this sucks! They really need to make a few packaged distributions which install with a bunch of addons installed, and a wizard to configure it when you start it the first time.... And a table on the website which shows where different addons include the same features, so you don't end up with 10 addons all giving you a bunch of duplicate features. Or just a form with a bunch of tickboxes that you can select the features you want and it will grab the addons required.

It is kinda worth this hassle though, and I'm just so glad that I can now open a page in FF, and if it doesn't render, or Java won't behave (which is extremely common in enterprise apps) then I can just right-click and switch the rendering engine to IE. Fanf-rrreakin-tastic.

Plus the tables at ucapps.de render correctly now, which is far more important than work ;)

Sorry for the mini hijack there, but I've been known to blast FF for going beyond "non-MS" into "anti-M$" territory, so I thought that, seeing as it came up, I'd say something nice about it for a change heheheh

when I'm doing a traceroute for "www.cs.csubak.edu", I'm being routed to New York, Washington, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and finally arrive at dc-bak-csu-egm--bak-dc2-cenic.net. Then the traceroute gets a timeout:

23 dc-bak-csu-egm--bak-dc2.cenic.net (137.164.41.130) 333.306 ms * 251.074 ms

24 * * *

25 * * *

26 * * *

So there is definitely something wrong with the whole domain that has nothing to do with clients :-\

11  196 ms  197 ms  196 ms  dc-bak-csu-egm--bak-dc2.cenic.net [137.164.41.130]

12    *        *        *    Request timed out.

13    *        *        *    Request timed out.

14    *        *        *    Request timed out.

Same here...guess my ISP has it cached, and I was right about the dead route...

Plus the tables at ucapps.de render correctly now, which is far more important than work ;)

Rock on!! Same here!! ;D

Sorry for the mini hijack there, but I've been known to blast FF for going beyond "non-MS" into "anti-M$" territory, so I thought that, seeing as it came up, I'd say something nice about it for a change heheheh

MS fanboy!! ;D