First Sound!

ChrisHipgrave

Hi all,

So i finally got the first sound out of my MIDIbox SID! Thanks to Tim for all your help.

I still have a couple of questions though.

I want to add a contrast pot to the synth and i'm not sure how to do it. Do i just remove the trimmer pots on the CORE and replace them for some pots which i can fix to the box? If so, what value are they?

Also, i'm using a 2x20 LCD screen from SmashTV and wondered what the four holes on the right hand side are for?

Thank you

Chris

Hi

I want to add a contrast pot to the synth and i'm not sure how to do it. Do i just remove the trimmer pots on the CORE and replace them for some pots which i can fix to the box? If so, what value are they?

Yoh,remove the Trimmer(s) and replace them with normal pots on your frontpanel, they must have the same value (10k) ;)

Also, i'm using a 2x20 LCD screen from SmashTV and wondered what the four holes on the right hand side are for?

Ask Smash or google for an Datasheet...

Best regards

MTE

EDIT : I found the Datasheet on his page -> http://www.avishowtech.com/mbhp/images/V_K_2_2_2_0.pdf .. hope this helps :)