MBFM for a serial Drum machine !?

uriel

Hi anybody,

My first idea is to build a dum machine by the way...like 4 sounds/patch : Kick, snare, hithat, perc

with some "effects" on each sound...the user (me) should use the controllers in "live" environment, i'll use my sequenceur wich is E-MU XX-7 to track it, select bank and patch...

# is this is a good thinking ? (i wish yes !!! and i'm pretty sure of that! but tell me if i'm wrong)

# the "effects"control should be:

- internal: like Env/Lfo/detune

- external (but in the same box): overdrive and and EQ > analog !

So, do you think it's quite easy to make the Mios doing the job for the internals?

and do you know a website who sell this kind of analog kit (the cheappest please!) who give the second effects part?

# Can i make the machine with many outputs: 4 mono outputs for each sound and a mixed stereo output ?

I hope some english speaking people cane answer me on that points !

thanks for all of you, to share us (frenchiz) so much helps about sounds system as we want to play the game of MUSIC !!! my passion is experimental sounds and technologies, i already made a patent (2001)about > programable surround "live" mixer 4x4, if someone is interrested to join the project?

a+

uriel (fr)

Yes Cheater,

The MBFM should be ok for that stuff; for C progamming, one of my friend will be my teacher for that !!!

I know about logical code cause i'm already programming Java and others, so it should be closer !!! (i hope so!)

We are 3 people in Lyon(france) who works on that project (we are all electronica musicians) but one is designer, 2d is Programmer, 3d is electronician...it should be ok !!!

have you any web links about this ? other than the website of TK !!!

best regards

uriel(fr)