FS: x16 Alps Motorfader w/ touch sensitive knobs (from 2005 group order)...

fallout

Hello, I was part of the "Motorfader and other parts Bulkorder 2005", my invoice is 'fallout'. I am selling all 16 of my RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader's as well as the 16 Silver touch sensitive knobs. I'm am selling them all together for $350 plus shipping (approx $23.50 or 18 euro each). This is approximately what I paid for them after shipping. They are all still in the original box that they were shipped to me in and are completely unused. I figured I'd give you guys first crack at them before they went to ebay. Hopefully someone here is interested! I haven't had time to get my LC MB project off the ground and wound up getting another control surface for a good price. In any case, I accept paypal and postal money orders (international MO if you are not in the USA). However, if you decide to go the Paypal route, I will also add all Paypal fees to the total. If you are interested please email me at 'fallout AT gmail.com'. Thanks!

-Jay