upgrade or not ?

kris

hello all

ive recently  got my  original midi-box 64 out of storage (greg board layout,pic 16 f 877,v0.30) this has given me years of trouble free fun with reason etc.

but now im pluging it into my midi-box all in one to use with reason3 (recent upgrade it worked fine with reason2.5) anyway reason doesnt receive the buttons

there working midi-ox receives signals from them and reason picks up the sliders and rotary pots  ok . im running midi-box v0.30 on pic 16f877 im wondering if an upgrade will help the situation and what midibox os i should run (can run in this board chip)i also have a pic 18f452 if this can run in this board. i dont wont to change the board as this has given me lots of fun and is living history so i want to still use it with reason3 and cubase sx i havent even tried with cubase as im waiting for an upgrade version3

any help and advice is gratefully received

thanks kris 

P1010030.JPG

P1010029.JPG

Sounds like the problem is reason, not the midibox.

Some mods were done to the cores along the way, but I won't go into that now because I'd say an upgrade would be a bad idea.

If it still sends midi just like before... It's still OK :)