Want to make some money by building me a box?

Guest SXProductions

Guest SXProductions

I love building my own stuff - but due to my music business I just started, I no longer have the time to follow through all the time consuming steps of designing and building a new electronic device.  I've looked for commercial solutions for my needs - but just can't seem to find anything at all (that's within a reasonible price range, anyway).  So I figured - since there are so many other people who have actually built and programmed these cool devices in this forum - why not ask if someone would be interested in building me a few customized devices I need and have them make a little money out of it?  Honestly, I can't pay much - but if you're the type of person that I am (you enjoy building custom-designed creations, programming them, and making them come to life) - then shoot me a message or check me out on AIM (screen name RFC69).  I would love to do this all myself, but I just don't have the time.

Why don't you tell us what you want, and where you are located? Remember that this is a not for profit project, so maybe it is better if you find a friend who is electronic literate who can help you. I guess there is nothing wrong in hiring someone's services to put it together for you though. Have you seen the links to Mike's kits for these projects?