So many questions....

jsflint

Ok... actually this is more of a hardware question but I don't want to spam the forum with my questions...

I intend to include an AIN for my expression pedal (regular stereo jack). Though I read a couple posts I still don't know how to do it. As I want only one AIN, I guess I could skip the AIN module and connect them to a core jumper directly, correct? Do I need to know someting else? And do I need to change some code, or does MIOS recognize that?

Do you have any idea or link to a post that adresses this?

Thanks,

JSF

As I want only one AIN, I guess I could skip the AIN module and connect them to a core jumper directly, correct?

And do I need to change some code, or does MIOS recognize that?

Do you have any idea or link to a post that adresses this?

Correct again.

Don't worry about asking questions, it's all good. You seen my postcount? That is spamming  :-[

Sometimes it is actually better to start a new thread, as it reduces long threads and makes it easier for others to find answers when they search... But not to worry :)

Here it is:

MIOS_AIN_UnMuxed

C_DECLARATION void MIOS_AIN_UnMuxed(void)

DESCRIPTION disables the MUX mode (8 pots can be connected directly to the analog input pins of the PIC

C_IN -

C_OUT -

A search for the function on the forum will give you the juice.