Who wants Video Blog?

FLD

I wanted to do it a long time ago, but I never had prepared shooting setup... proper lighting, tripod, so I never actually done whole documentation, just a pieces. Some things could be boring to watch, like when relatives send you a video of their cute baby eating cake for half an hour even, cute but not fun to watch longer than 2 min :P

From my experience, If you shoot alot of material, 5-10% of it should be fun to see, and maybe useful for some novice if you edit it properly, otherwise it will be another boring youtube creation that only mother could love.  ;D

I am surprised that there is no more promo videos from MB builders, especially after TK`s youtubes. I don`t know how many times I watched his shoots with smile on my face, especially for SEQ. The tune in "MBSEQ V3 Session 4" is also very nice! MTE made really great promo video for his Traktorizer, ...flying over his big spaceship. ;) Really well done. Audiocomander for his Handtracker and Kontaktstation... superb job... But, there is so much more MB builders here, and so much nice boxes. Vere are your videos, guys?

And finally my answer is... yes please. Make/edit some shoots, and make it useful, or at least fun to watch.  ;)