anyone else having problems

Guest psytron

Guest psytron

First of all

THANKYOU

for the website.

I have been having problems on the website as follows.

:- Most of the links on the website to other pages on the website result in ending back at the index page.

first i thought just a bung link but almost all links end up this way.

mbhb.html is an example of this.

am i just gettin this wrong...

:-[

secondly thank you

i first read these boards/website a year and a half ago and was doin all the design stuff for a midibox16. howeverthings changed for a while and i couldnt spend the time or cash on a box. Now i come back eager as ever and find that soooo many projects are updated and now with the use of an 18f the ability to program the pic thru midi...wow...

i wish to attempt a midibox with a 18f but i seem not able to get to the pages i need. is it me or are some gremlins at work here.  ;)

i wish to archive all of this fabulous info and get started on another design while my pic's float thru the mail.

any help is appreciated

thx in advance.

Guest psytron

First of all

THANKYOU

for the website.

I have been having problems on the website as follows.

:- Most of the links on the website to other pages on the website result in ending back at the index page.

first i thought just a bung link but almost all links end up this way.

mbhb.html is an example of this.

am i just gettin this wrong...

:-[

secondly thank you

i first read these boards/website a year and a half ago and was doin all the design stuff for a midibox16. howeverthings changed for a while and i couldnt spend the time or cash on a box. Now i come back eager as ever and find that soooo many projects are updated and now with the use of an 18f the ability to program the pic thru midi...wow...

i wish to attempt a midibox with a 18f but i seem not able to get to the pages i need. is it me or are some gremlins at work here.  ;)

i wish to archive all of this fabulous info and get started on another design while my pic's float thru the mail.

any help is appreciated

thx in advance.

Hi,

In the meantime I tried it with different browsers and operating systems, but I cannot reproduce these problems. Ok - you are not able to jump to an URL directly (e.g http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp.html), this URL will be redirected to the main page if the page will be entered from external. But once you are in the main page, the links to the other pages should work.

I realized it on this way for the reason that it gives me the freedom to rename pages like I want, to move pages to other servers and to have the menu at the left side available every time.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi,

In the meantime I tried it with different browsers and operating systems, but I cannot reproduce these problems. Ok - you are not able to jump to an URL directly (e.g http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp.html), this URL will be redirected to the main page if the page will be entered from external. But once you are in the main page, the links to the other pages should work.

I realized it on this way for the reason that it gives me the freedom to rename pages like I want, to move pages to other servers and to have the menu at the left side available every time.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Guest psytron

ok i have found out what was doing it

a habit of mine is to instead of left clicking on a link i

right click and use open as...

it works fine for me when i left click.

cheers all

Guest psytron

ok i have found out what was doing it

a habit of mine is to instead of left clicking on a link i

right click and use open as...

it works fine for me when i left click.