Looking for the 'definitive' dBeam/GP2D12 - GP2D120 circuit...

shobley

OK I apologize in advance if I'm re-inventing the wheel, if so then please point me to where I need to go.

I'm looking for the definitive circuit for interfacing the GP2D12 - GP2D120 sensor to the AIN module. I've read a lot of the posts and there is a great deal of speculative info out there, but no circuit diagrams that I can see.

[i need circuit diagrams to work from - I'm a visual learner! :) ]

The ACSensorizer is cool, but I bit more than I need - so is there a simple interface circuit with something like a trim pot for calibration, and a cap or two for smoothing, that gives us the 0-5V we really need for the AIN?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

hi

i ve dealt with it some time ago but i didn t have the time to get anything finished.. anyway the way to go isn t too difficult to follow if you have some time to experoment ..you need to create an opamp circuit with double rail voltage > +- 5 volts.I ve posted some circuits, have a look at them.

Simone

hi S

sorry it took me a little while to dig into my archives and dust off the different layers of unfinished projects, but i ve found it, it s  a folder full of infos so if you send me your mail in PM i can send it to you and good luck, the circuit is already done but it has never been tested.. and that can mean anything, don t  hold me responsible if you ll blow your house or if your cat will suddenly start speaking chinese..

simone