Simple MIOS Application

Guest mickb

Guest mickb

Just upgraded to the MIOS system.

I'm trying to implement basically the MIDIO128 using the MIOS system, which should be fairly easy, but i can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Basically all i want, is 16 independant DOUT channels, controlled via MIDI controllers on one channel.

and, 8 independant Push buttons, which when pressed send a MIDI controller on another channel.

I know this should be easy to implement, but i can't seem to separate the buttons, and DOUT channels.

Any suggestions would be most apriciated

Many Thanks

Michael

Guest mickb

Just upgraded to the MIOS system.

I'm trying to implement basically the MIDIO128 using the MIOS system, which should be fairly easy, but i can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Basically all i want, is 16 independant DOUT channels, controlled via MIDI controllers on one channel.

and, 8 independant Push buttons, which when pressed send a MIDI controller on another channel.

I know this should be easy to implement, but i can't seem to separate the buttons, and DOUT channels.

Any suggestions would be most apriciated

Many Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,

you could use the ain64_din128_dout128_v1_1 application as inspiration. It allows to connect up to 128 buttons, 128 LEDs and 64 pots. Just remove the pot handler if you don't need it. In USER_Init the number of pots have to be set to 0.

The MIDI events for buttons and LEDs are defined in mios_tables.inc

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Michael,

you could use the ain64_din128_dout128_v1_1 application as inspiration. It allows to connect up to 128 buttons, 128 LEDs and 64 pots. Just remove the pot handler if you don't need it. In USER_Init the number of pots have to be set to 0.

The MIDI events for buttons and LEDs are defined in mios_tables.inc

Best Regards, Thorsten.