LED's to show bank selection. (MB64)

Duggle

Hi fellow Midiboxers, (it's been ages...)

This should be easy, but I've searched the forum and inspected the source and I'm not sure of the simplest way to do this:

I'm using special function {FF 02 0n} to use buttons 1..16 to select banks. I want the LED's to reflect the current bank.

My hardware setup is fully standard.

Thanks for any help!

Doug

Hi Doug! :)

The LED functions can be changed in the LED map (I'm not sure how you've changed the configuration - if you've used the mk_syx.pl script, see the midibox64.ini file)

I just have noticed that the comments in midibox64.ini are wrong. Value 9 displays External Bank 1-8, Value 10 External Bank 9-16

The map is also located in mb64_presets.inc for the case that you want to change the source code directly.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thanks TK, yep, it really was easy. Now I understand how the LED map works. Never had ocassion to look at it before.

Now I have a really good reason to.

I just bought  a PowerCore MkII DSP card and Access Virus synth plugin. Awsome.

There are about 200 paramters to tweak and I have come up with a novel way utilising the MB64 with colour coded banks (coloured LEDs) and coloured printed labels.

I'll post pics soon,

cheers