is it testing or troubleshooting ?! ..funny..

moxi

just to say:

my MB based cem3378 analog filter projekt sound great...

...even when not feeded by any audio source :

the LFO/eg/midi to cv modulation from the analog toolbox app make it sometime sounding like an unknow synth ( :D or  :() , I'm sure it's some "self oscillation" (or other name could be ok for me, too) behind that...probably cause at some time you can have about 4 or 5 cv source that modulate the cv inputs of the chip, after being modulated one by the other on software side or by one of the CV mixer I've added...maybe that is related to some hidden "impedance" or other electronic thing I don't know or can't mesure...

if someone get the answer...I'm curious..

of course I can make my chip quiet or only acting as they must do...

so it's not a problem, just an additional feature that will make it so unique  ::)...

...Imho, I'm realy proud to have build my first analog diy synth  ;D 

sound will come soon, as all seems ok, I'm now reconnecting all the analog pots (about 24 ! ) and buttons to the definitive panel..

I've done my test on an old keyboard amplifier, I'm for the while a bit frightened about pluggin the beast in my beloved sound cards, I prefer to try such a dangerous weapon first in the computer of my work's office  ;D

stopping kidding, it's why I've asked about some hidden electronic phenomen, voltage is ok - only a bit High when normal self oscillating of the rezonance - , but I'm not sure all is about voltage when we talk about damaging the target gear..

I prefer to try such a dangerous weapon first in the computer of my work's office

LOL yeh it's not like anyone will care even if you do blow it up :)

I know what you mean though... Amperage brought about by differences in impedance and such, it's all voodoo to me :/