Anyone selling some extra parts for a SID?

napierzaza

Hello, I have two 6851s and I am going to try and build a double SID module of my own design. I was going to build a SEQ so I have a lot of the parts already, but I realize that I'm missing a couple, pretty important, parts.

Namely 4 Stryoflex caps (470pf) and 2 Transistors (BC547). I can basically re-purpose a lot of my other parts to work as I already have some DOUT 74HCs, and I believe the SIDs are as wide as the PICs, so I can just cut up some 40-pin IC sockets to work etc. So anyway, considering last time I had to pay 60$ to ship my stuff from Mouser, I was wondering if anyone here had just those parts that they could mail to me in Canada? I can pay you for everything, but it's just going to be cheaper if you stuff them in an envelope for me in place of having a box shipped.

I'd also buy some SID IC-seats if you got em too.

hi,

if there is noone else on your continent, I can help you for the capacitor (not sure about which kind I have ) and the bc547.

wait a bit to see if someone else reply, if not Pm me your adress, no need money for that.